Monday, November 29, 2010

Cade. Rogan.

Ah, yes this blog has totally been neglected for all of the holiday family sessions I've had. But, I've been spending my time furiously editing away rather than blogging as you can tell :)

I had to post just a little sneak for this adorable family though. Michelle has been so patient waiting for her preview and pictures and her boys are just to die for. I absolutely loved this session. These boys kept me on my toes for sure, but I loved that their mom chose a park by their house for the pictures. It made it low key and I felt like I was able to capture these handsome boys in their true personalities in a fun environment :) Michelle, I'm dropping your pictures in the mail tomorrow so you will have them soon! Thanks again...

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments: