Another beautiful newborn I had the opportunity to shoot a couple weeks ago. She was so precious and made me so excited to take pictures of my soon-to-be baby girl in January. She was so well-behaved and I loved my time chatting with and getting to know her sweet parents. Her dad was a crack-up :)
I would post many, many more, but its nearing midnight and my eyes are already half open. So hopefully these will be enough of a sneak for you to look at until I'm done editing the rest of them. Thank you guys so much! Enjoy your baby girl!
Thank you for visiting my photography blog. I specialize in newborn, child, and family fine art portraiture. This blog is where I will be posting sneak peeks from your session. For questions, comments, or to book a session contact me at celesteruthphotography@hotmail.com or at (480) 268-7772.
No comments:
Post a Comment