Thursday, February 11, 2010

Kaylie. Jadyn. Brandon.

Kacey and I grew up together and now she and her cute family live so far away! I love when she comes down to Arizona to visit though and I get to take pictures of her adorable kids. This time she brought her new 6 week old baby boy Brandon. Usually I get a little nervous when anyone brings in their baby for newborn pics that is older than 2 weeks (since by then they are out of their sleepy, bendy stage), but he did so well! Look at these girls hair- Kaylie and Jadyn have the most beautiful red hair I've ever seen! Last year when I took their pictures, they did not like me at all. This time, I think they've finally warmed up to me a little bit. The fact that their Uncle Ryan came too was a definite plus! :)

Thanks again Kacey! Your kids are beautiful!

For those of you waiting to see your preview (s) I'm so sorry I'm going as fast as I can and will have them up soon! Thanks for being so patient!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

1 comment:

Tim & Kacey Hammar said...

Celeste- I absolute LOVE the pictures! They turned out so cute! Thank you so much!