Another beautiful newborn I had the chance to work with. I love her name and look at all of her beautiful dark hair! Wow. I wish my kids had that much hair when they were born! Thank you again Becky and Andrew. Here are a few pictures to preview to hold you over until they are all ready.
Oh my gosh!! I LOVE THOSE CELESTE!! What a beautiful baby!! I cant wait for some shots like this of our little guy! I love that scale one. So so so cute!! And that chair one too... all of them actually. Your so talented.
Thank you for visiting my photography blog. I specialize in newborn, child, and family fine art portraiture. This blog is where I will be posting sneak peeks from your session. For questions, comments, or to book a session contact me at celesteruthphotography@hotmail.com or at (480) 268-7772.
1 comment:
Oh my gosh!! I LOVE THOSE CELESTE!! What a beautiful baby!! I cant wait for some shots like this of our little guy! I love that scale one. So so so cute!! And that chair one too... all of them actually. Your so talented.
Post a Comment