I am the luckiest lady in the world. I married the most wonderful, loving, and supportive husband there ever was. Our kids literally leap for joy when daddy walks through the door. And my kids, well, although I might be a bit biased, they sure are cute.
Thank you for visiting my photography blog. I specialize in newborn, child, and family fine art portraiture. This blog is where I will be posting sneak peeks from your session. For questions, comments, or to book a session contact me at celesteruthphotography@hotmail.com or at (480) 268-7772.
3 comments:
love the pics! so beautiful. the one of layn and ty, layn looks a bit like edward from new moon. ha!
you have a gorgeous family!
and you are not being biased... those kiddies are EXTREMELY cute!
LOVE THEM!!!!
Did you set them up and take them?
I never realized how much Ty and Layn look alike! That picture of the two of them, it really struck me. Such a gorgeous family!!!!
Mya's outfit and accessories are darling! I love what you all are wearing
Post a Comment