Sunday, November 8, 2009

Rog + Kell

This is my brother and his wife. Aren't they the cutest couple ever? :) I love them both so much. Kelly was and still is the perfect addition to the fam and I love it when they both come up to visit. Rog and Layn get to go golf with the boys and Kelly and I get to do what we do best- Shop and talk :)

LOVE this first pic of you guys.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

4 comments:

Kelly said...

Celeste, i just love you. Thanks again for taking these for us. I am so lucky that I married into such an awesome family! You are so stinkin talented. Do my dark maroon nails look goth? bahaha. Oops. Why didnt i notice that before?

Lindsey said...

Oh My Gosh!!! I love them! Celeste you are so good! Will you take some of us when you're in Utah sometime in 2010?

danberg said...

love the pics! celeste you rock! and the nails aren't goth, they're chic :) black nails are totally in.

Kelly said...

dark maroon Bekah, sheesh