Addelynn was such a sweetheart. One time through the session we had a little accident with her pooping all over her daddy. I'm so sorry again Josh! But that is to be expected when you have naked shots of a newborn baby!
I just loved holding her and I didn't want to let her go! I think over the past 2 years I have forgotten how precious and little newborn babies are! I totally can't remember when my own little boy was less than 5 pounds! I can't wait to hold my own baby girl come February! Enjoy a sneak preview of your session you guys!
Addelynn Reese Shurtz (don't you just love her name too?)
3 comments:
those turned out great! so cute
Yay! They are so precious. You did a terrific job!
I am a friend of Cortney's and I just had to post and say how much I love these! You did an amazing job, although it looks like you had a little help with a perfect sleeping baby :) I am thinking I will have to give you a call when our baby girl is born in December!
Post a Comment