Saturday, January 19, 2008

Photography sessions

Hello all! For those of you that know I will be having photo sessions (both in studio, with tons of cute props; and outdoor sessions) for families, infants, newborns, and children (sorry no weddings) starting sometime this summer after my studio gets set up. I will also have a website coming soon with a price list and portfolios and a little bit about me & my style of photography. Stay tuned.......

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey Celeste, I actually came to this site to see if you had a price list! If you're ever back in Utah I'd love to get family photos, I just can't get enough!!!! I love your work. So I will "stay tuned."

Lauren Bluth said...

Celeste! I am so amazed with what you've done! Congratulations launching your business and good luck. You are so talented and I can't wait to see more...