This beautiful baby girl I photographed when she was a tiny newborn. She has grown and changed so much! I love watching the newborn babies I photograph change and grow every time I get to see them again. This sweetheart is lucky enough to get to see me again. The first go around didn't go so well. She was SO serious and wasn't sure what to think of me with my camera in her face. I don't blame her :) But we still got a few keepers!
Her parents are pretty much the sweetest and most polite people I've ever met in my life and I love seeing them every time they come too. Thanks for you patience you guys and I will see you soon!
Thank you for visiting my photography blog. I specialize in newborn, child, and family fine art portraiture. This blog is where I will be posting sneak peeks from your session. For questions, comments, or to book a session contact me at celesteruthphotography@hotmail.com or at (480) 268-7772.
No comments:
Post a Comment