Thursday, August 5, 2010

Conor.

My sweet friend Natalie has been waiting forever (and forever is a definite understatement) for these pictures of her sweet little boy. For those of you that don't know- I am actually pregnant with baby #3 and had some struggles through this pregnancy, which is why it is taking me a lot longer than usual to get pictures to everyone! Natalie- I promise I'm nearly done I think I'll be dropping these on your doorstep before we leave on our much needed week long vacation to Oceanside on Saturday. Hope you love them. Love you.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Awesome prop they brought to their session. It was dad Cody's play truck when he was a little boy, so we curled up little Conor in it and got a couple great shots. What a great idea.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

2 comments:

Kelly said...

oh my gosh, I LOVE those ones at the beginning of all the little body parts. So cute! Your so talented Celeste. What a beautiful little boy they have!

Trish said...

It sucks to learn that your cousin is pregnant again on her photography blog....