This here is my beautiful sister-in-law Kelly. Doesn't she look amazing for being 34 weeks pregnant? Gosh I'm twice her size at that point. The sad thing is that while we were doing this session there were a couple poses where I had to tell her to stick out and push out her belly more if she could. Um, wait a sec... you are pregnant... no one should have to tell you to push or stick out your belly. You couldn't even tell she was pregnant until she was like 6 months along. I'm jealous, can you tell? :) Her and my brother are going to have the cutest little boy ever. I CANNOT wait to meet the little mister next month. And you better believe I'll be getting my hands on him to take pics.
Love you Kelly.
Aren't these the most adorable little booties you've ever seen? I can't wait to see his little toesies in them (both Kelly and my brother Roger go to U of A).
AH! I love you too! Your so sweet, Celeste. I just love you. Your so stinkin talented it makes me crazy. BTW, I was only 32 1/2 weeks :) haha. Thanks again for doing this. It was WAY too much fun!
Thank you for visiting my photography blog. I specialize in newborn, child, and family fine art portraiture. This blog is where I will be posting sneak peeks from your session. For questions, comments, or to book a session contact me at celesteruthphotography@hotmail.com or at (480) 268-7772.
4 comments:
AH! I love you too! Your so sweet, Celeste. I just love you. Your so stinkin talented it makes me crazy. BTW, I was only 32 1/2 weeks :) haha. Thanks again for doing this. It was WAY too much fun!
I REALLLY need a tan.
Those are amazing, Celeste! Great job!
Beautiful sinply beautiful.
Both the subjects and the photographer...Love you all..
Nanny
oops i meant simply....nanny
Post a Comment