Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Alette.

I can't say enough of this sweet baby girl's mommy. Amber is one of my closest friends and is a complete angel. She's always thinking of everyone else and is one of the most heaven-sent friends I have ever had. I love her to death.

Amber has been through heck and back with her pregnancies and the difficulties surrounding each one of her pregnancies and miscarriages. She has two adorable boys (as you can see below)and finally got her little girl. Oh my goodness, Alette was beyond precious. I could have just sat and held her all night long. We were up until midnight taking these pictures and Layn even went to their house to sit while their boys were sleeping while dad (Dallas) came over to get some shots with her. It was a team effort that night :) Enjoy these pics of your precious baby girl you
guys! XOXOXO

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket

3 comments:

Unknown said...

WOW!!! I LOVE your work!!!!!
Wish there was some way you could do my next baby! (not pregnant) These are priceless!!!!! I love all the head bands, and I love that black and white chair. I LOVE pictures!!!!

And this mom is so lucky. If I could have picked the order of my kids I would have done 2 boys and then a girl! How fun!

Amber and Dallas said...

You are soooo sweet. We had soooo much fun with you that night. I still laugh every time I think of Dallas and I trying to pose for you...as lovely as we both looked =) hat hair and all =). But really, thankyou for a very memorable night. I love love love the pictures of her. You definately have an eye for taking pictures. And thankyou for your patience...I know she was a little difficult n tempermental to work with. U r amazing!! THANKYOU THANKYOU!! I can't wait to see the rest!=)

Kaitlyn said...

Pictures are soooo cute. She is a beautiful baby. So happy for Amber to finally get her girl.

Shellie Willis