I could have shot these two girls all day long. I totally overshot them as it was and overshooting means tons of editing. I'm having such trouble narrowing down the pictures. Christy you are just going to get a TON of pictures. I'm pretty sure that will be okay with you, right? ;)
Can I just say that this purchase was worth every freaking penny?!!!!! In. Love.






Um, yeah.... definitely the cutest dimples I've EVER seen in my life.

Plenty more pictures to come. Are you in awe of the beauty and utter sweetness of these girls as much as I am?!
3 comments:
Celeste I love LOVE LLOOVVEE your baby and kids shoots. This one is out of this world!! You are so so amazing. I hope you recognize how talented you are and how cool this is you have developed and built this business. I think it phenomenal.
You are AMAZING!! I Love them to pieces! And it was so fun to see you and your cute little ones! Thank You so so much! You are the Best- Can't wait to see the rest!
Such cute pictures. Great job Celeste! I'm impressed. Your kiddos are so cute! Shannon
Post a Comment