Saturday, May 30, 2009

Amber




Normally I don't do Sr. pictures, but for my beautiful and sweet sister-in-law Amber I was willing to make an exception :) So she flew down here from Utah for like less than 24 hours for me to take them. My kids had so much fun playing and spending time with her. Look at her GORGEOUS teeth and smile. No wonder she wants to be a dental hygienist. I'd hire her with that smile if I were a dentist. Wow, I can't believe she's graduating from High School. It seems just like yesterday she was barely out of the seventh grade when Layn and I got married. Oh how time flies...

Isn't she just gorgeous? And she's got the smarts to go with it too. She's going to UVU (Utah Valley University) this coming Fall on scholarship. Way to go Amber. We're so proud of you. We love you!



No comments: