So sorry it took me so long to get your preview up Cortney! Here's just a few of the adorable shots we got of Addey. We got tons of cute ones. She is such a doll and I love me a chubby baby! More to come...
Okay, you never cease to amaze me with capturing the essence of how I see my little girl! These are so fun and beautiful! Can we say we love us some chubs...look at those rolls! I love the new props and backdrops...the green and black is so pretty! Thank you and love ya!
Thank you for visiting my photography blog. I specialize in newborn, child, and family fine art portraiture. This blog is where I will be posting sneak peeks from your session. For questions, comments, or to book a session contact me at celesteruthphotography@hotmail.com or at (480) 268-7772.
1 comment:
Okay, you never cease to amaze me with capturing the essence of how I see my little girl! These are so fun and beautiful! Can we say we love us some chubs...look at those rolls! I love the new props and backdrops...the green and black is so pretty! Thank you and love ya!
Post a Comment