Girls are so much fun! Thanks so much Jena & Charlie! What a little gem you have...
Friday, March 13, 2009
Lyla Jean!
Look at this sweetheart. She was so good through her session and was a tiny little thing for being 7 months old! I just love her name too. I can't wait until my little Mya gets old enough to sit on her own too, so many things fun things to do. For studio sessions, this is THE BEST age. When they can sit up on their own, but aren't crawling so there's no escape... :) Hahaha. 
Love this diaper cover. I got it on clearance at a boutique recentlyand she was lucky to be my first subject to try it on!!! So cute.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
So, so cute Celeste! Lyla is such a cute lil' peanut. I can't wait for Addelynn's 6 month shots...these little girls are just growing up way too fast! So good to see you today love...Mya is so beautiful and SUCH a good little baby! Love ya and can't wait to get together again!
Thank you so much Celeste, you are truly amazing! We will cherish these forever!
Post a Comment