And just to leave you with a pic of the cutest boy in the world...:)
Wednesday, January 21, 2009
New website and blog in the works...
I swear I am the most indecisive person in the world. And a perfectionist like its a disease! Just wanted to let everyone know that I will be working on my new (and much, much better) website and blog this next little while, so if you're wondering what's up with it, now you'll know. If you can't access my pricing or anything on my website, just email me at celesteruthphotography@hotmail.com. Thanks for your patience! I can't wait to get it done! Who knows how long it will take me with our little girl coming so soon! But, I'll try to hurry...
And just to leave you with a pic of the cutest boy in the world...:)
And just to leave you with a pic of the cutest boy in the world...:)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment