Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Lena

Lena was without a doubt the most serious 11 month old baby I've ever seen. Nothing we did for the whole hour and 45 minutes would crack a smile out of her...until the very end we got a couple smiles. We still got a ton of good ones. What is it about babies hating any headband or flower or hat on their heads? She'd leave it on for a few seconds and then reach up and tear it off. She was such a sweetheart through it all.

Look at her gorgeous big brown eyes. I love them. And her lips. Ah, they are to die for. Oh yeah, and guess where her parents are going to spend two weeks for Christmas with her? Jamaica. Yeah, are you as jealous as I am?! Well, they already spent 8 weeks this past summer with Lena traveling all throughout Europe (with Rebekka's parents who live in Germany and have a summer home in Greece!). One day, I will get to go back and travel Europe again (that's what I keep telling myself and Layn). I spent a month in Europe after my Sr. year of High School and loved every second of it. I seriously could live in certain places over there permanently.

I have been so busy, busy editing lately! These studio sessions are my favorite to do, though!

Enough of my tangent now. Here is your preview Pete and Rebekka! Enjoy!

I couldn't resist putting a couple additional pics in the Vintage tone, even though they ordered all in the chocolate tone.
I think she's actually looking for a lost Cheerio here...
There goes the hand to rip the hat off.... :)

1 comment:

Euro Trip said...

Celeste, they are beautiful!!! Thanks for being so patient with her. I really love the serious pictures of her, though. You really captured her personality! You have a true gift!